B.Ec., LL.B (Macq)
Qualifications & Background
- NSW Law Society Legal Practice Management Certificate (FMRC)
- Bachelor of Economics and Laws (Macquarie University), 1990.
- Admitted as a Solicitor, 1991.
Chrystalla worked at other busy litigation practices before starting work with Stewart Levitt in 1995. She is known for her forensic mastery, legal acuity and an impressive ability to analyse complex financial dealings.
Expertise & Experience
Chrystalla’s experience extends across the spectrum of complex commercial litigation in the Supreme, Federal and Appellate Courts. She has acted successfully in complex estate disputes, professional disciplinary hearings and sophisticated multi-party litigation involving banks, financial institutions, insurers and listed companies.
Chrystalla has also instructed eminent Senior Counsel in landmark criminal trials and both prosecuted and successfully defended medical negligence claims. Due to her dedication, maturity, diligence and considerable experience to her professional practice, Chrystalla has a loyal client base as far afield as the US and her native Cyprus.
Chrystalla is fully literate in the Greek language. Chrystalla has had the carriage of several important reported cases, including:
- Yelds v Nurses Tribunal and Ors  NSWSC 755
- Bar Mordecai v Rotman and Ors NSWCA 53
- Aspromonte Pty Limited v Zagari  NSWSC 831
- Sydney Attractions Group Pty limited v Frederick Schulman  NSWSC 858